
Day 5!!! haha. Today was a good day. Hit the bike early then played ball and walked later in the day. Tonight everyone went to a movie cept the Freshman(we have a college level system). but once monday comes I become a temporary sophomore and I get to go off campus a bit. Oh and I get my phone a little bit. So we watched Heroes with some of the staff instead of going. Oh!! Last night we were playing football and Dave (the cyclops from day 2 pic.) got hit in his good eye with the ball! We all didnt know what to do! and Dustin calmly says "Way to keep your eye on it!!!" hahahaha hilarious. Its those little laughs that make this place bearable. Well I must go.
Check my beard!!!!!
You're sounding better each day. You're awesome and you're doing GREAT!!! Sure love ya!!!!! Your MAMA
ReplyDeleteCan I weigh in on this? The beard is weak but the spirit sounds strong. "Winning is not always a guarantee, but if we give up...there is no doubt we will fail." tbro
ReplyDelete