
So Day 14 is upon us. What to say, What to say. Many times in our lives we reach a point, a certain time when you either step your game up or sit down. I reached mine like 14 days ago and so that is why Im in fricken Reedley California hoping that it is Worth The Weight! Today is Sunday the 31st of January. Second Sunday since I have been here and its tough. I miss the fam and Sarah alot. So today we start off with a deep clean at 9 then activity at 10. Its really weird exercising every Sunday all day. But sometimes you must do what you must do. I'll be back and when that day comes its on!!! We got this. Always Have. I determine the outcome of this fight!
BJB
Sometimes we all need a "deep clean" of our soul on Sunday as well. You're awesome and not only will you do this but YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!! Your parents couldn't be more proud of you. Keep hanging in. The time is passing and even though we all miss you like crazy, one day in the future you'll look back and realize you're finished there and ready to come home and keep the journey going with those you love!! Love you, YOUR MAMA
ReplyDeleteYeah! So we became official followers of you now......sweet!!! You are doing so awesome Brandon, we love you tons!
ReplyDelete