Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 74, 75, 76




So pretty much I havent really been able to blog the last three days so we are going to just like throw them all together.

Thursday- We woke up at the holiday inn in Fresno, CA and we chilled and ate some breakfast before we got loaded up around 1. I took them all back to Wellspring and then I was off to the airport to meet the love of my life. Sarah arrived at 330 and we headed straight down to San Bernardino to Stacy and Nicks!!!! We stayed the night there.

Friday- So we had a pretty good nights rest at Stacy and Nicks and then we all left (yes even they came with to Mesa) at about 10 in pursuit of the great Mesa! my home. It was good. We arrived at 3 yesterday and we all chilled. Zeke came over and we shot some hoops then we went to Chili's!! I had a sweet salad with a little Buffalo sauce. Afterwards Nick, Zeke, Sarah, and myself went to Clash of the Titans! Which was pretty good except for the fact that I was real tired so I fell asleep a few times.

Saturday- Easter weekend has started and its also General Conference. For the followers who are not LDS General Conference is a couple sessions of meetings where our church leaders speak to us about principles of the church and offer guidance. So we have that this weekend which is great and I am excited I am home and have the chance to watch it.

Well pretty much that is all I have for now so I will keep you updated on the scope surgery which is scheduled for 7:30am on Tuesday.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment