



Ok so I apologize for my lack of blog posts. It has been a while and I really havent done anything very crazy. So Last week was good, after the knee surgery I had pt on weds and thurs and got cleared for golf then. I then went and played 9 holes on thursday and then 18 both friday and saturday. Yes!!!! The knee is back. I had an ok weekend and then got the stitches out of the knee on monday. This is when the week started to get really great!!! oh man. (so sarcastic it really hurt my soul). I drove back to wellspring on tuesday and I cannot lie I am not happy to be here. I miss my girl. Sarah. I just get down when I am not able to see her. oh and mom and dad I miss you too. But anyway I guess its time to get back to work so that I can return soon.
So pics for the this last little bit are as follows.
First is Sarah unhappy about me leaving.
Second is the card board box that got stuck randomly to my car while flying on the free way.
Third, the crappy weather that I had to drive in all the way here.
Fourth, me in my bed.
All is well and its fine being back. no worries.
That girl in the top picture is frightening...yet stunningly beautiful...:)
ReplyDelete