Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 77-83


So pretty much I havent blogged in a while and I apologize to all of my many fans out there. I have been kinda outta sync lately and its been tough to get on and blog it up. so what has happened in the past week?

Well I had surgery on Tuesday on my knee which was pretty crazy I have to say. They did it local and so I got some numbing shots in my knee and that was it. They made two holes and shoved the camera/trimmer/driller into my knee and went to work. The next day I started Physical Therapy and I did that for three days and the knee is feeling ok I guess. Not to bad for recently having surgery. But anyway that is pretty much it. My activity has sucked because of the knee and so that is kinda hard for me and I am trying not to fail so much and its really really tough. But we are doing the best we can with what we have I guess. Much love every one . I will try to be more and more faithful with my blogging from now on. ok well I will talk to you later. .

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment