
What up!!!
Today was a very ok day. haha. It started at 8 am we had PT! we ran and ran and ran. Then tried to Bear Crawl. Then ran some more!!! After that I went straight to the gym with Bill who is this chill dude that has as much or more athletic ability as this guy! The pic today is of us at the gym doing our thing. After that we played some ball and came back and then lifted for a little bit at 1. I did Back and Tri's which was good. Then nutrition and then dinner. Then played football tonight. Almost 25000 steps.
I also started my online classes today and that should be a whole heap of fun!! haha. Dave and I are going to start traveling to Reedley College to use there internet so that we can have good speed. I need sleep. haha. Everything is going really well and I sorta feel like it is getting easier and easier every day. Love and miss all of you.
Deuces
That is what I'm talkin about.!!!
ReplyDelete