Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 22


Today has been a really good day. Started off with a weigh in where I lost 9 lbs. and then I have group a little later on. It sucks pretty bad though cuz Im suppose to be riding the bike right now and my knee is popping causing pain. Not a ton of pain but enough to make it uncomfortable. I hope it goes away after some rest cuz I cant do surgery right now. Anyway, I miss you all and hope that your having a great day!

Later

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success Brandon and I hope your knee gets feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! We are so proud of you! Keep up the good work!! Hope your knee feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooot whooot! Congrats brandon:) You are awesome......on another note, you haven't picked up smoking have you? ha ha! I'm hoping it's gum:)

    ReplyDelete