
So I am finally home!!!!! So I got home at like 11:00 and started off with some lunch. Then hit up the bike for an hour and then did like a ton of chores/activities until 6:00. Ever since like that time I have had this girl like really close to me constantly. Oh my goodness is it Sarah? Could it be? my long lost love from Mesa, Arizona? My eyes did not deceive me!!! It really is!!! I am soooooo fricken stoked!! As you can see from the picture I am like just turned all around with happiness and she is just straight beautiful. So the rest of the night consisted of just relaxing and being really excited to be here. So I canceled my MRI for tomorrow because quite frankly it is way too expensive. I am still going to meet with my Doc on Monday and see if he recommends one. If so I will do it and get it over with. Well anyway I need to get back to my lady friend! much love everyone.
Deuces........ ... ... ... ... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment