Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 102


Pretty much I am so tired tonight but I will write a little something that should be pretty good. Wellspring is the same cept for the first time since I have been here I was able to go to the driving range and work on my swing. It felt good to get away and to do the one thing that I love so so much in this world. Other than that all is well and I am trying to stay positive and keep my head up. much love to everyone and I hope that all is well where ever you may be. Well anyway I am dosing while typing. night everyone

2 comments:

  1. A big hip, hip horrah for gold! That puts a smile on your face to hold a golf club, for sure. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't type at 4:40 in the morning. I meant Hip, Hip Horrah for golf!!

    ReplyDelete