Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 104


So today was Saturday I think. Ha ha. It really like blends together here. But anyway, today was a good day. I got to exercise a bit which was cool and then I got to eat a little too. Tonight was the highlight when I talked to Sarah. I love her. I havent talked to my parents in a while. I think I will talk to them tomorrow. But anyway. Tomorrow I get to go to Sacrament meeting at 9 tomorrow morning which should be good. It will be nice to get out and to go to church. I am like dosing already in this typing process. Well I am going to go ahead and sleep so talk to you all later. much love.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic! Church will be a nice uplifting break from your regular day to day. Yes, you should call your parents, although one of them is on its way to North Dakota. Maybe 2 phone calls are in store. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete