skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Worth the Weight
Monday, May 10, 2010
Weigh-in Update
Well we had weigh-in this morning and I lost 6 pounds. Total to about 70. I feel pretty good about it. Im at 348. pretty crazy. ok later.
1 comment:
Stacy and Nick Kelley
May 10, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Sweet! Good job B-dizzle!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(120)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(20)
Day 134 and Weigh-in Update and 135
Day 131,132, and 133
Day 130 and Weigh in
Day 128-129
Day 122-127
Day 121
Day 120
Weigh-in Update
Day 117, 118, and 119
Day 116
Day 115
Day 114
Day 113
Weigh-in Update
Day 111 and 112
Day 109 and 110
Day 107 and 108
Day 106
Day 105 and Weigh-in update
Day 104
►
April
(9)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(15)
About Me
Worth the Weight
My name is Brandon Broschinsky and all my life I have been in a battle against my weight. Currently I am in California in a weight-loss/nutrition program to overcome my biggest enemy.
View my complete profile
Sweet! Good job B-dizzle!!
ReplyDelete