
Well anyway the past two days have been rather depressing. Yesterday was monday and it sucked because I had to send my girl home. That was real terrible. I didnt want to let her go but I had to. Then I went back to wellspring and that really really sucked a lot. Today consisted of some working out and some chillin. I really dont want to be here right now. I want to go home with my family. and Sarah. Its so tough sometimes. But oh well. I am really tired so I better go.
Take The Inish!
JUST GIT ER DONE!! You can do this. Hit it hard and finish there with pride. You will be back with Sarah and your family sooner than you can imagine and you'll look back and be glad you didn't waste a minute. We're proud of you and love you a lot!
ReplyDeleteTake the inish to the finish.......all state, all state, all state, all state, all state, all state, this is a brief well worth it moment in the long run....dad
ReplyDelete