Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 114


Today was a pretty good day. Tuesdays are never really bad at all and I actually didnt mind this one either. Today was pretty uneventful but we did get to go to the bookstore tonight and I did pick up some books. I know! me reading? well I decided that I would give it a shot because I figure I might as well work on that while I am here. It is 4 in the morning right now and Dave just left the Wellspring station. I wish him luck in the future because lets face it. If you come to wellspring you are part of a special group. One that was ready to change yourself. So we all can relate. So good luck Dave and have a good one. Well I might try to get a little more shut eye before my big day. Well its kinda the same as every other wednesday but you know. Its semi big. But anyway. Brandon sayin Deuces!!!

1 comment:

  1. Scary picture....you go ahead and get some shut eye, because we are up and ready to go WALKING!! It is awfully early and if I was going to exercise all day, I would go back to bed too. Nice job with the books. Have a wonderful day. We love you here at the Bro Manor!

    ReplyDelete