Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 136



Today was a pretty good day. Played a lot of sports and that was fun. I enjoy the days when I am doing a lot because it stops me from constantly being homesick and wanting to be with Sarah. That is all I think about. I am just glad she and my parents are so supportive or things might get a little sketchy here. Tonight something new and fun happened. Scotty To Hottie came into our room and started to bust out Hotel California on his guitar so we got to kill a jam session. It was a lot of fun and it is the reason why I have a pic of scotty today also. Well all is well. Miss you all very very much.

Be Safe, Be Strong, Be Someone to Remember.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy hair...skinny face! You are looking great. Keep hanging in. Now that it's June,
    you'll be home next month! When you figure you've been there 4 1/2 months, the time left is going to fly. Sure love you! Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete