
So Friday was a pretty laid back day and consisted mostly of me just chillin. layin around. At night we went to the movies and I saw the A-team. It was a real good movie. I enjoyed it alot. After that I came back, talked to Sarah, and went to bed. Then saturday came and I played soccer this morning and after that we went swimming this afternoon. Tonight we will all just kinda hang out I guess.
I will be returning home for good on June 30th. Its pretty intense. I dont mind leaving Wellspring and doing the program at home I really just am going to miss Bill and Scotty. They have become really good friends and I am gonna really miss them. But I guess life goes on and my time has come where I need to leave. Well anyway.
Much love everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment