Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 144 and 145


So I missed two more days yet again and I dont want to but I am going to blame it on not having internet at the high school dorm where Bill and myself moved. Its not the best of situations but ya know what, we are trying to make the best out of it and still do well at our program. Pretty crazy. Wednesday consisted of just hangin out. Nothing too crazy at all. But ya know it was just kinda boring. Today has been ok so far. Played some soccer this morning which was good and then after that we have been having a few activities but mainly just doin the same ol things. I got a package today from my mom. That was awesome. Packages are so amazing because they kinda keep ya connected to home. Well anyway I am pretty sleepy. So I will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment