Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 142 and 143


So Monday started out a little rough. I had weigh in and only lost .8. pretty fricken ridiculous but at the same time I am still doing fine. I am not depressed I was just frustrated with it. It just goes to show how much my body really is in charge. But anyway, Monday went on like a normal day and now all of the sudden it is Tuesday morning and we are awake again. haha. Pretty much all is well today. Another day with 5 and a half hours of activity so thats pretty intense. But we will do what we can. I miss home a little and am ready for my time here to be done. Much love everyone and I hope your day goes really well.


Be Safe, Be Strong, Be Someone to Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment