Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 19


So last night I was too drained to do the blog so I am writing this on Saturday. It was a good day her at wellspring yesterday. Started off with a trip to the gym at 8. Then had a BC meeting at 10. From there I went to more activity and then onto lunch. After lunch I went for a slight jog with Bill and ran a little. Felt pretty good but I have a lot of work to do. Then we went to the movies at night. It was a terrible movie but oh well. It was off campus so that was good. OH and yesterday I moved up to sophomore in the level system here which was good. I have all the same privileges but now I am working on Junior level. Overall. Great Day.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture. The blue tones make your eyes look crazy blue! Have a wonderful day!
    Love you tons! YO MAMA

    ReplyDelete