
Today is Tuesday! Its crazy how time passes so slow each day and then its been a week. Hard to explain but all is well here. Started off with a two hour gym session today which was good. I found out that I can bring my car here if I want and then just drive home which might be a good option because plane tickets are ridiculous. But I don't know. Its also hard cuz I cant fit in airplane seats. Which sucks alot but oh well.
Each day is getting easier and easier and it makes me realize that I am getting closer to my goal and to a point where I'm even happier than I was before. Which is pretty insane because ya my weight sucked but I was very happy. Anyway, I better be going. Its almost lunch time. I love you everyone and I will talk to you later.
Be Easy!
Very handsome picture! You're doing great.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Your Mom