Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 30


Its amazing how tired I am today. My day consisted of:

Gym: 4:45-6:00
Weigh in: 6:00
Breakfast: 7:00
Gym: 8:30-10:30
Lunch: 12:15
Lifting/Walking: 1:00-2:15
Bball: 2:30-3:30
Nutrition: 4:30-5:30
Dinner: 5:45
Football: 6:30-7:45

As you can see my day has been crazy!!! I worked out for 6 hours and I am so fricken tired. But oh well. Just another day in the life of the champion! Kickin butt and taking names. Man i'm tired. Well I hope that everyones day was just superb and I will talk to you all later.

Late!!!!!

"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

1 comment: