Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 33


Day 33!!!!! Woo ya! Woo ya!!! woo fricken ya!!!! It seems like it has gone by pretty quick which is weird! So anyway today has been a pretty good day. Started with the gym from 8:30 to 10:15. Then I got to meet with Bob the BC. That went pretty well we discussed my OCC and how I am going to kill it with out epic failing. I told him its easy peasy when you got supports in your life like I got. Then after lunch we were kickin it. Me and a bunch of kids and two of the coolest RA's there are. Hillary and Brooke. So they are both new members to the Worth the Weight blog watch so I want to give them a shout out and say welcome and we are happy to have you. Anyway Hillary and I had a little SMJ challenge which started last weds and ended this weds. Whoever lost has to run the 3 mile here. Brandon came in with a 7 out of 7 and unfortunately Hillary was 4 out of 7. Next week she must run while I follow on a bike maybe. Way to go B!!!! Alright I must go and burn some mad calories so I can become even more good looking. I know what your thinking. Is that possible? my answer to all of you is yes. I have some tiny areas that can become better. Much love to you all.

Late!

p.s. I might break open the Diet Coke tonight!!! Whoop Whoop!

“Stay the course, light a star,
Change the world where'er you are.”

1 comment:

  1. Hell yes, I love this shout out. Brandon you're the man. Keep up all your hard work on your OCC. Thanks for the golf lessons. Gonna start training for my three mile!

    ReplyDelete