Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 35


Sunday has come and gone and overall it was very successful. I am feelin good. I mean the weight still exists but I am battling it. I have decided that instead of just going day to day not changing always being the same I will change my life today and start to live. Start to see a future with me healthy and living strong. Its amazing how much better I feel just after a month and a few days. My outlook has changed and I am ready to be enough. Im glad that (with help from family and Sarah) I am here now and I am changing myself forever. My goal as many of you know is to complete a full Ironman Triathlon. I will accomplish my goals. I will have a good life and I will succeed in all I do. Every time I start on my blog I feel like I turn into this motivational speaker or something. I want you all to know that I get my motivation from My parents and family, My girlfriend, and everyone I come in contact with. We have all been dealt what we were dealt. We are all able to handle our burdens and to help others also. I was watching a movie tonight called The Express. It is the tale of the football player Ernie Davis. He struggled with racism his whole life and he ended up being the first black man to receive The Heisman Trophy. He then was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in 1962 and never got to play a game because he was diagnosed with Leukemia. He died a year later at the age of 23 but he did so much and inspired so many. All our burdens are heavy, we determine how heavy they are. We determine the outcome of our battles.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Brandon! I'm glad you are doing so well. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booyah Brandon. You are an inspiration to all. I always thought you would be an awesome motivational speaker. Maybe you can tell about your days in the van down by the river.

    ReplyDelete