Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 36


Well today started out just splendid but then it took a turn for the worse. Good weigh in this morning. Then Dustin went to the doc and it turns out he has Scabies. Which is a group of mites that reside on the body and make you itch. So since I am his awesome roommate I have a great chance of getting it. We have to clean every inch of this place and wash all of our clothes. So all of our clothes are in plastic bags and ready to wash. We have to wash our bedding and vacuum everywhere. I know that it isnt his fault but I am irritated that we got so unlucky. Oh well. Two days until I can be home and enjoying some time away from this place. I got some scream prescribed for it and after a good rub down I should be non contagious and good to go. To all of my family stay away until we are good. haha. Also, remember that diet coke can I found. The one that I was saving and was wanting to drink? I lifted it up today and there is about a fourth of a can left......... Turns out there was a tiny tiny hole in it and it has been slowly leaking in my drawer since I found it!!! Bummer!!! why !!!! sadness!!!!! ok I must go and get my eat on. much love!

Brandon

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! What else can I say! What a day for Brandon. I'm glad you won't be contagious when you get here... hopefully!

    ReplyDelete