Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 111 and 112


holy smokes. I am now like missing two days at a time. oh man.

Saturday was an alright day. We didnt really do to much here at wellspring. I think I played some bball in the morning and then in the afternoon we went swimming which was nice. After that we went to the Pita pit and had some delicious pitas. Everything went very well. Nothing else happened that day here at wellspring. Sarah got stranded in Durango Colorado which is intense cuz they had some engine troubles with the plane. So they got a hotel and flew back this morning in a small 50 seater cuz their plane is getting fixed. Pretty INsane!!! I am just really glad that the woman I love is safe in her home tonight.

Sunday was one of the better days I have had here at wellspring and that is because I got to go and play some golf. We started off this morning with a little mini lesson for Bill and then I played some soccer. We hurried and got changed and it was off to the course for 5 hours of fun. haha. At hole six we started to play scramble so that we could hurry things up a little bit. All went well and I really enjoyed being out there again. Later on tonight I talked to sarah and now I am going to sleep.

Mom I love you so much and am so thankful for all that you do for me!!!
Grandma you are the best and I am so thankful for your support!!!

Happy Mothers Day!!!! and goodnight

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. Thanks for the gift, card,
    and phone call. It was hard to have you gone for Mothers Day, but very good to talk to you and hear you're doing well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete