Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 115


So today was an alright day. I kinda am loving having the room to myself. I am just so tired today. so the car is in the shop......

Cha ching$

University of Phoenix are retards.......

Cha ching$

I am just epic failing at everything other than weight loss. Its tough seeing all this stuff happen and I cant do anything here to make it better. I hate it. Well this place is the same today and I am bored with it. I am talking to sarah in the pic so have a nice night.

2 comments:

  1. You are there to lose weight so yay for not epic failing at weight loss. The car...well
    that's life and if it's too perfect, then something will come along. The UofP is not good, but nothing that we didn't know in the beginning. So, chin up and keep smiling.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete