
So pretty much I havent really been writing as well as I used to or maybe as much as I should. Things here just so rarely change and it seems like I can never really come up with anything to write. So I am just gonna write a snippit from each day and give you a classically handsome pic like usual and we will call it a day.
Thursday consisted of just hanging out. I was parents weekend so group got cancelled which is fine and the pm activity got cancelled because there was a talent show for the parents so we all went to that. Scotty to Hotty was singin some stuff and that was way good. He did his first number which was song by kings of Leon and then he did love story by Taylor Swift. hahaha. It was fantastic.
Friday was the graduation ceremony for the High School and transition ceremony for people who were leaving. It was cool and the talks were pretty good. After that we had an activity at like 230 and then movies that night. I went and saw prince of persia which was pretty good. I mean it wasnt the greatest but it was good and very clean which is always nice to see.
Saturday..... Today so far has consisted of breakfast and me writing on this blog. we have activity in a few and I believe we are playing some basketball which will be real fun. hahha. I hope it goes well. Anyway Stacy and Nick and Kairi and P money are at my parents today and Sarah is with them having a great time. I miss you guys alot and cant wait to see you all. All is well here. just doin work.
Be Safe, Be Strong, Be Someone to REMEMBER.........
We are missing you too. Get done and get home! Hang in and we love you!
ReplyDelete