
Monday Monday! Rainy days and Monday's always get me down...........So today started off with a trip to the doctor. He checked out my knee and said that I need to get an MRI and an X-ray. So tomorrow I am going to get both and then meet with him again on Wednesday morning at 8 a.m. and hopefully be driving back to Reedley later that day. If not it is because I need surgery and I am really really worried about it because I really do not need another surgery and do not need to rehab my knee yet again. Other than that all is well and I am really enjoying my time here and getting to spend it all with the love of my life. She is wonderful. Today's pic is me behind Sarah's computer and look what is on the screen!!!!!!!! The blog that is Swiffering the Nation!!!!! What up!!!! its Worth The Weight.........
Late
No comments:
Post a Comment