
Today is Friday and its been a pretty good day. So far I have been really tired and I had BC today and set up all of my OCC's coming up. They should all be fun. I am missing home a lot today and I am excited to get to see it soon. I found out yesterday that the magazine "raising arizona" is doing an article about Wellspring and they needed someone from Arizona to talk to so I got picked. They were suppose to call today but so far I havent heard anything. We will see if that ever changes. I am going to the movies tonight. There is actually a PG 13 movie available so I guess I will go to that. I dont know I mean the movies arent that great but it gives me a chance to get out of work out clothes and feel like I am somewhat at home again. I am really thankful for it. Ok well I might go and shower and so I can look fresh tonight. Well love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment