Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 55



Today was Saturday and it was pretty good. nothing too crazy happened. We went to walmart this morning and that was cool. Then from there we exercised and then went bowling. It was pretty fun and a good time for a saturday. So then we came back and we had dinner and then played a little ball. I tried to walk but I ran a little bit. I cant help it that my body likes to move quickly. Saturday is almost over now and I feel as if I am one day closer to the rest of my life. All is well.

1 comment:

  1. I commented earlier, but it says I didn't. I think you look great with your buds (bowling bag and all). You have some serious skills with your dexterity in the other pic. Sure proud of you and love you tons! Mom

    ReplyDelete