
Friday has come and gone and I must say it was pretty intense. A lot of stuff happened!!! like I exercised and I ate and I had a BC session. Then tonight I got to sit here and not go to a movie!! oh yes you heard right! no movie for this guy. But oh well its good I guess. Nothing crazy at all. Like I am bored with my life right now but next week will be amazing. I miss my home and the people there. So crazy big news. Dane is no longer here so I dont know how I will go to church now but maybe I will find a way hopefully. Oh well. ok I guess I will stop now.
Brandon
Hey this is your bro Nick. I am freaking excited to see you on thursday my friend. And find a way to go to church. Trust me we all need spiritual nourishment. And this coming from a guy who hates going to church. Well buddy, I will see you thursday.
ReplyDelete