Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 49


Sunday yet again and it was ok, very laid back which was nice. I feel like I have been back for so long when in reality its been three days!!!! But it is good to be back in the swing of things and I feel like I am in the right place. I miss the fam and Sarah a lot but oh well. I need to knock this out so I can live my life as a better person. I love you all so much and am so thankful for everyone who supports me. Love you all a ton. Sleep well. Weigh in tomorrow, not expecting much because I weighed on Friday morning but anything is good. Love ya lots

Lata......

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment