Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 56


Today was Sunday and it was an ok yet semi frustrating day. We walked like 8 miles today which was cool and the weather was perfect. Food was ok. My attitude was good. But my school wasnt. I dont know why I am struggling. I guess its cuz I try to put soooooo much into my workouts that by the time I have a second to breathe its either too noisy, the internets slow, i'm completely drained, or I cannot focus. I dont know what to do because I know that school is important but my health is top priority right now and it is the only thing that matters to me. I am not really entirely sure how to get through it right now because I find myself just blowing it off because I am so so drained. I will figure it out this week cuz I am really stressing alot lately and I feel like the weight loss will be hindered because of it. I dont know really what to do to get through it. Like I know I will be in the real world eventually and have to balance but the fact of the matter is that by then I wont be working out for 4 to 5 hours a day and I will have more resources. But anyway we will see what tomorrow brings. Much love to everyone and I am hoping all of you are doing really well.

Deuces.

1 comment: