
Saturday has come and gone. Today was a fairly good day here at Wellspring. I played soccer this morning and walked this afternoon. I stepped a little over 33,000 times so that is pretty insane. I am just really really tired and need sleep. Its tough to keep well rested here, which is weird but very true. We really didnt do anything else today. Today is Sarah and I's 7 month anniversary so get excited. It was really tough to be away but I hope she liked it. It has been an amazing 7 months and I just want her to know that I love her so much and would do anything for her.
Brandon
I love you so much too Brandon. It has been a fantastic 7 months! And I want to say thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou dont need to thank me baby. I loved every moment.
ReplyDeleteI have too. And you responded to my comment!!! Happy Day!!!
ReplyDelete